Om Shanti to entire Avyakti parivar
I would like to share 4 experiences
1. The recently added angelic dance has helped me specially if # I have a moment of sorrow I just sway and immediately the scenes of angels dancing after the class zooms within me and sorrow vanishes, #. also if a little sleepy at Amritvela I actually use this dance as a means to ward off sleep. # You angels must be having a happy state of mind after it for a good happy sleep and here in India it’s such a beautiful way to start a new day as according to Indian time it’s between 4.45am to 6 am
2. The eternal self series was the most experiential in this entire journey . Getting to know how staying in the eternal stage actually brings us to the angelic stage though a lot of effort is still needed at my end , and also knowing the subtleties about how sanskars stain the soul though even at the level of thoughts
3. A grouse one too , On Mamma s day I was just wondering what to make along with khichdi as Mamma liked it ,so during the class Didi told us about finely chopped potatoes that too without other spices and that Mamma loved white coloured food , which I never knew.
4. In practice of praising Baba with every bite , I had the best experience as I recollected so many qualities of Baba which had got merged in intellect , and also experienced it for few seconds, at times I even paused before the next bite till I remembered something new .
It’s a beautiful journey and getting Eternal too as Didi said today .
My love and best wishes for every Angel in the making , so that we make our best efforts to attain the highest status and reveal our Beloved Baba
- Dr.Anjali ( Sector 19 Faridabad , India )